We’re seeking a talented Performance Marketing Analyst to help with the management of digital accounts and diversifying the channel mix using paid social channels. You’ll focus on campaign-specific results and driving commercial performance, both internally and externally for clients when applicable.
What You'll Do:
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
- Test new channels and trends (such as voice search, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Digital Out of Home, etc.)
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
Who You Are:
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You’re an expert in strategy, setup, implementation, and management of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- You have prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- You have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reportingYou possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- You are open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
- Forward Thinking
About Big Human We have lots of fun perks that include the ‘normal company’ things like health insurance, Health + Wellness reimbursement, and 401ks, as well as some special treats like weekly lunches, monthly snack boxes, massages, yearly retreats and monthly meet ups.
Big Human is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Opportunities for advancement exist, and Big Human is committed to helping all staff develop and grow.