We are seeking a React Native Developer to help build mobile applications for clients. They will work as part of a small team, which will include other developers, product managers and designers.
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native applications for clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API’s.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Playstores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Minimum of 2 years of Mobile Development Experience
- iOS or Android native development experience
- Highly proficient in JIRA, Confluence, or other ticketing system
- Familiar with Invision, Figma, or similar design tools
- Git merging, branching, and pull requests
- Ability to triage and debug issues
- Experience around building APIs using ExpressJS
- Working Knowledge of Web Frameworks and core React
If outside of the New York Metropolitan region, candidates should be able to travel to NY with 24 hours notice if needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.