We’re Big Human, a digital product studio that’s been solving complex problems since 2010. We’re part client-services, part internal lab. We create beautiful online experiences, as well as incubate our own ideas. We’ve built, launched, and sold our own products, which gives us valuable insights into creating leading-edge tech for our clients.
Main responsibilities include:
- Generate leads through outreach and existing network
- Manage incoming leads from referral sources, SEM and SEO
- Refer Big Human to open requests for proposal (RFP)
- Provide insights on clients and partners throughout the pitch process, to aid in closing business
- Familiarize themselves with Big Human’s services, strengths, and key case studies
Your skills should include:
- Strong interpersonal skills and network
- Familiarity with one or all of the following: product design, software development, branding, tech industry, startups
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM), sales, and pipeline management software
- Ability to digest and simply describe complex project requirements to a variety of groups (engineering, design, product management)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Comfort driving meetings and introductory sessions
About Big Human
We have lots of fun perks that include the ‘normal company’ things like health insurance, Health + Wellness reimbursement, and 401ks, as well as some special treats like weekly lunches, monthly snack boxes, massages, yearly retreats and monthly meet ups.
Big Human is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Opportunities for advancement exist, and Big Human is committed to helping all staff develop and grow.